Saturday, April 19, 2008

Slim and Fit...The Good Ol' Days

I had to go to Copley Square to pick up some things today.Some of you might know that the finish line to the Boston Marathon is in the vicinity and that the marathon is this coming Monday = there was a chaos of people where I was needing to go today...taking photos at the finish line, eating healthy snacks, sporting their little jeans that fit on their perfect bodies (firm butts, slim thighs and NO hips) All in all, I was pretty disgusted by the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, I am super exctied about the race and I will be there to cheer them on as their cute little bodies get very, very tired in about 36 hours; however, it did not soothe any of my hostility as the girl in the dressing room next to me loudly asked the saleslady to see if there was a size 2...the size 4 was toooo big! Sad, sad story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

so hilarious that this followed the post about dying for chocolate haha... I so agree. I mean I have just decided that I need a little extra just incase we hit hard times or something... just because I convince myself that I must be enjoying my life more than the really skinny people ha!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home