Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tennessee Heartthrobs

two of the three boys who have stolen my heart...julian and cooper , sons of my dear friend jessica. this quote reminds me of her journey of motherhood:

"this puppy pack of boys would derail my career (myself) but link me inexorably to my soul and to the Almighty and to the present and to the forever...these wriggly children captured me in the fleeting moment that is now, and ultimately drew me toward the peace I had always desperately tried to reach"- Iris Krasnow



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Of course I am thinking how did that woman get into my head and then ofcourse you would be the one to find her... what a journey it is my friend...so glad we get to share our lives together

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home