Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lake or Bust

I just want to swim in a lake...it's a strange craving but all summer the longing has only intensified. I know I can't tube or ski right now but simply floating in the water sounds fantabulous. I have been reminiscing about an old childhood friend and the hours we spent at her lakehouse basking in the sun and swimming in the merky waters...good memories...if only I were in Texas. Maybe in a week or so I can take a dip in a hole while in Tennessee, we'll see. For now I'll just enjoy my lukewarm bath water and face the fact that I live in the city these days :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh honey, I will definitely find a lake for you to take a dip in while you are here!!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home