Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Photo Session








This past weekend we attended Amelia's second wedding of her life-our friends Michelle and Terry tied the knot and since we were all dressed up we decided to attempt a family photo using the timer on the camera. In one of the photos you can see how narrow her foot is (unfortunately she got that gene from me). Don't mind the random curl on the left side of my head (all the details that I am glad my husband doesn't notice, but sometimes I wish he did!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great looking family

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You all look beautiful! I love your hair - it's so much darker than I remember it!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

i specifically have to tell gian to look out for those things before the photo shoot and if we're going out...you know, important things like nose hairs, etc. great pics btw

9:19 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

So pretty....Amelia is getting so big!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home