Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day






I had a wonderful first mother's day. I awoke to a wonderful breakfast and a table decorated with my flower basket from the Nichols family, a gift from C & A and an assortment of cards. After a relaxing morning, Chris and Amelia took me out to one of my favorite places...the arboretum (265 acres of beauty walking distance to our house!!!) see: http://www.arboretum.harvard.edu/aboutus/history.html for details:) Mother's Day is the one day of the year that you are allowed to "legally picnic" so Chris managed to find a KFC to satisfy my fried chicken craving and we got our to go boxes for a carefree, deep fried good ol' picnic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I am glad you had a good Mother's Day!

I think your dates are wrong on your blog. It says you posted this one on May 22. Is that right or am I crazy?

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home