Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From the Rising of the Sun





Ressurection morning (Easter a.m.)a few of us managed to make it out the Castle Island to watch the sunrise and celebrate the resurrection of our loving Savior. It was a bit chilly, but not near as frigid as last year. This year was a bit of a stretch for Chris and I in getting Amelia fed, bundled up and out the door in order to pick up some people, coffee and make it on time. Funny how the sunrise never "runs late":) Regardless, we made it and it was a precious time to be with friends and I think it will be a family tradition. One of the songs we sang was "Amazing Love". Some of the words are: Amazing love, how can it be that you my King would die for me. Amazing love I know it's true and it's my joy to honor You in all I do I honor You. And that my friends is what this "season of bunnies" is all about. There is a God who loves us. There is a man who died for us... but more significantly rose from the dead! His name is Jesus. He is not just a historical figure (though history testifies of His life) He is alive and well and has made a way for us to be in relationship with the Creator God. Amazing Love! Check out this video.I don't have a you tube account so I couldn't embed it so you'll have to copy and paste it to your internet browser (it's worth the extra step!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z15FlTONVo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home