Friday, April 03, 2009

Sleeping Situation

So a few weeks back we took the plunge to move her into her own "big girl room". Up until that time she had been sleeping in her basket in our room..as tempting as it was to let her sleep with us we resisted but nonetheless she was still just an arm's length away. Moving to her big girl room included moving to her big girl bed a.k.a crib. They first few times it didn't go over too well as I am sure it did not feel as snuggly as her cozy basket. After two hours of trying to force this transistion on her we put her back in her basket and then the following night we made a "compromise". I am delighted to report she is now officially relocated to her crib!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Looks like a perfect solution to me.. wonder if I could rig something up like that for my kids!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious!! I love it!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home