Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two Exciting Happenings


Amelia successfully completed her first personal training session by raising her head and holding herself up with her arms. MeMa says we shouldn't be so hard on her as we aren't raising an olympic athelet but you never know so we are working hard to make her strong (after all she will be climbing rock walls with her dad some day I'm sure)


Chris and I had our first date out this past Friday while his parents kept Amelia. We went to a local Bar and Grill and though the music was very loud we seemed to find enjoyment in the chaos (it was all a nice distraction from diapers and crying) I wore my button up pants...yes I've officially made it back into my normal clothes-No more glorified black pajama pants EVERYDAY! When we left we mentioned to the grandparents that she should be ready to eat again at 6:45 and out the door we went. When we returned at 9pm there she lay in her little bed. "Perfect!" i thought. She has already eaten, burped, had a diaper change and is down for the count...another 3 hours all to ourselves! Wrong. Mema and Grandpa looked and said "She hasn't moved this whole time" Oh dear...the night had just begun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

you guys look like pros! Amelia is making amazing strides since birth. wow! love, love, love ALL the pics and stories! esp the bath in the tin tub...so glad I checked your blog:)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I totally expect Chris to create some type of ropes course for her as soon as she can crawl.. and she looks like she is well on her way!
Look at that sexy mama... you go girl getting into the button up pants... I guess you were made for this considering you bounce back so quickly! :.)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look great, Court! And Amelia... what a sweetheart! Oh my - these were all great posts! Thanks for sharing in between all the diaper changes and feedings. :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger stacymac said...

wow, i had no idea-amelia is absolutely beautiful. a total pumpkin with a GREAT name! you and chris look wonderful as well! would love to catch up more and have you check my blog. we had to make it private because someone was leaving disturbing comments about our boy, just send me your new email whenever you can. again, congrats, amelia is stunning.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home