Saturday, January 17, 2009

boston shower of love





a week ago girls that i know from different times and places in boston came together to love on me and amelia by throwing us a shower. there were several who were unable to come due to sickness but i was grateful for their consideration of my health and their self control to stay at home with the bugs:) we had a good time together as the snow managed to hold off longer than forecasted (thankfully as i had friends drive in from conneticut and maine!) and other traveled by foot :) 'tis the city life! over all it was an afternoon filled with love and a time to celebrate the new life that is to come into this special community. below the group picture is me in my polka get-up for the event

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

may I borrow your ADORABLE polka dot dress someday? you look fantastic, miss Courtney!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home