Monday, September 22, 2008

colors & such




Many have been asking what colors we are going with for the nursery since Chris and I are both slightly opposed to "everything pink" (or at least my mother has been trying to imagine how you can have a room for a little girl without it being pink) So I thought the best way would be to share some photos of some left over fabrics that I have been piecing together to make curtains, dust ruffle, etc (anything to make the dollar go further) Basically: rust, green, cream and brown. Stripes, plain and polka dots. Oh, and the walls are tan:) There you have it mom, all for your viewing pleasure. Lots of love & hugs.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

simply classic, earthy, and fabulous just as I would have expected... praise God the blogger lives!! Just so you know I have been telling random strangers on the street how excited I am to see you guys!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Can't wait to see the room all decorated! Where did you get the letters? They're great!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the color choices. Her room is going to be adorable and so will she!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Amy A. said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. I am so happy for y'all. Fun to know that now I can keep up a bit more. The colors are so you. Love ya.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here are some names that I like that I haven't used yet or that Patrick doesn't love...
Autumn
Rebekah
Aspen
Aurora (call her Rory)
Eve
Eden

I have name ideas from a friend that gave them to me for when we needed a name for Meadow. I don't necessarily like them all but they are different:

Amaris (hebrew-promised by God)
Anais (hebrew-Grace,french-Perfume)
pronounced uh-nigh "S"is silent
Calla (greek-beauty)
Sadie (english-princess)
Sophia (greek-wisdom)
Sonnet
Lyric
Sonora
Rachel
Ruth
Sara
Lydia

1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, Courtney! :) Hope you got the card today. We love you!

-cheryl, patrick, saige and meadow

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home