Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Can Relate....




"Some women are lucky enough to have mothers, sisters and friends who live nearby to see them through the rough spots. More than money, more than power, even more than sex, living close to our dearest friends and being able to barge in and drop off the kids without asking first-knowing full well that when it's needed in return, the same will be asked of us-is something we've heard moms desperately crave. But the reality for most is pretty different-they live in cities they didn't grow up in, with newly made friends...support systems that are newer and more tentative"

A quote that I read this week that's becoming all the more real for my life as I scramble to find a babysitter for this weekend so Chris & I can attend a Community/Ministry Fundraiser to network with others in the city;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home